Energy Smart to build the first utility scale solar park in the Baltic region.
Energy Smart is building a 100 kWp pilot solar park in Southern Estonia. The pilot park will correlate the calculated potential of solar energy electricity production with real production data. The park will be partly funded by the KIK environmental fund and Kredex and supported by Tallinn Technical University and Estonian Meteorological and Hydrological Institute
Energy Smart is a 100% Estonian renewable energy company providing:
Grid connected domestic Solar Photovoltaic Systems
Stand Alone hybrid energy systems for family homes and summer houses
Solar Hot Water Systems
Utility scale solar parks
With electricty prices increasing there has never been a better time to invest in your own renewable energy source!
Energy Smart also supplies:
- Photovoltaic system components
- Vacuum Tube Solar Hot Water system components
- Solar Framing systems
- Develops utility scale solar parks in Estonia and Northern Europe
- Is dedicated to the advancement and development of solar energy generation in Estonia and the Baltic.
- Is interested in co operation with individuals or organisations with the same goals
Energy Smart is offering investors interested in Renewable Energy the opportunity to own a part of the company at an early stage and to capitalize on the significant growth opportunities the Renewable Energy market will provide the company over the next 10 years. The investment parcels offered allow small to medium investors to participate in this growth industry. Details are posted on the Investors page.